Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A Trip to Burgess Falls with Family


Jamming to AC/DC on the way to Tennessee


"Men's Only" poker game! I was allowed in ONLY for a few pictures.
Then they booted me on out!



Haven't we been here before...?


That's right! Nineteen years ago!!!
Uncle Charlie took one look at me and said, "Welcome to the family!"
He gave me a big hug. Guess he was on to something...

All my blessings


I see poker goes WAY back in the family history...




The Middle Falls


Isn't she just ADORABLE?!


Let's go THIS way!


"I'm tired of pictures."
"So make a face."


Captain Morgan's Pose


Contemplating life




There's one handsome man there! HANDS OFF! He's MINE!


And he said to the eldest, "Just think, generations of our men have been sitting here with their sons. There's history here..."


Proof I was there


The Big Falls


Cutie Pie!



Whose manly man chest do I see back there?!


Good looking bunch, wouldn't you say?
HEY! Exactly half of them belong to me...


We have beauty AND brains!






It's Great Aunt Piggy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ... I Love It !!
Great Job

Jean said...

I absolutely LOVE this entry! Thanks for sharing your family pics with us - we are all growing up, aren't we!

and, soon you will not be the only one of us with a family of 7. Things are changing for me... doing it Brady Bunch style ';) I used to think you were crazy, now i understand.

love,
diva

Anna125 said...

I was soooo tiny then!!!!I can't remember the last time I went to mom to cut my bangs though....my bangs are all gone.How old was I like 7?Cause' that dress is long gone to...